Are you working with, or considering working with, anyone in the financial planning industry?
As you may already know, the financial industry is heavily regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Although these regulations have been adapted in recent years to account for the changes brought about by social media and internet marketing, they still restrict some marketing activities, making marketing for Financial Advisors a unique challenge.
In this Webinar, geared towards marketers rather than Financial Advisors, I’ll share some of what I’ve learned in working with Financial Advisors for the past 5 years. Hope you can join me!
Latest posts by Brent Carnduff (see all)
- The Challenges of SEO for Real Estate - December 12, 2016
- Developing a Digital Real Estate Agency: Update #1 - October 29, 2016
- I don’t want to be a Secret Agent - August 14, 2016
- This Week in Search No. 78 - May 1, 2016
- This Week in Search No. 77 - April 23, 2016