Or maybe you’ve found an eBook that has helped you in some aspect of your marketing? Want to thank the author for sharing that great information?
Enter your favorite marketing eBook(s) into the 2012 Best Marketing eBook Contest!
The finalists will all be listed in a blog article, promoted through social media, linked to, and looked at by our judges.
Our winners will be blogged about and promoted through social media again, will be permanently listed and linked to from this blog, will receive a mention in a PR release, and will receive a badge to help promote their eBook.
The deadline has been extended to January 18th, 2013 . . . not too late to start writing one now . . .
Meet our Judges
Gini Dietrich – The founder and CEO of Arment Dietrich, a Chicago-based integrated marketing communication firm. She also is the founder and author of the SpinSucks blog, a nationally recognized speaker, and co-author of Marketing In the Round.
Marcus Sheridan aka: The Sales Lion: Marcus is the founder of The Sales Lion, is a well known national speaker, and the author of The Sales Lion blog, Inbound and Content Marketing Made Easy eBook, and the Mad Marketing Podcast.
You can enter your favorite eBook by submitting the entry form, or by leaving a comment in the space below.
[contact-form-7 id="19" title="eBook Registration"]
Latest posts by Brent Carnduff (see all)
- Google Finally Updates it’s Penguin Algorithm (Penguin 3.0) - October 19, 2014
- Google’s Testing More Mobile Ranking Signals & Displays! Is your Mobile Site Ready? - October 13, 2014
- Triberr Top 100 Blog Contest for 2014 - October 9, 2014
- How to Decrease Your Bounce Rate [Infographic] - September 27, 2014
- “The Friday Hangout” on Google+: SEO Myths, Social SEO and Content Marketing - September 18, 2014