The cost-per-click, how much you would pay for a click if you were using AdWords to rank for a keyword, is also a good indication of how difficult it would be to rank for that keyword organically.
In theory then, this list of the 100 most expensive words will closely resemble the 100 most difficult words to rank for organically.
Embedded from SEMrush Blog
Latest posts by Brent Carnduff (see all)
- Local SEO for Real Estate: Getting More Google Reviews - October 29, 2017
- Real Estate SEO: Setting the Foundation for Local SEO (Google Maps) Success - July 26, 2017
- 10 Tips to Choosing a Domain Name for Your Real Estate Business - June 9, 2017
- The Challenges of SEO for Real Estate - December 12, 2016
- Developing a Digital Real Estate Agency: Update #1 - October 29, 2016