Reputation and Review Management
Review Generation and Management for your Business
Reputation Management, and the collection and management of the reviews that go along with it, can take a lot of time and effort. Time and effort most small business owners don’t have.
However, like it or not, review management has become an important element in online marketing for local businesses – not something you should ignore or leave to chance.
Not only do customers have the power to “recommend” your business to other consumers, but they now also play a big role in whether or not your business appears on Google Maps.
“76% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.”
Did you know that:
- 82% of consumers read online reviews for local businesses.
- 84% beleive that reviews older than 3 months aren’t relevant, in fact, 61% of 18-34 year old consumers are only concerned with reviews from the past 2 weeks.
- Only 53% of review readers would even consider using a business with less than a 4 star rating.
- 76% of searchers trust online reviews as much as recommendations from family and friends.
Local Consumer Review Survey, 2019 – BrightLocal
Consumers are Willing to Provide Reviews
While 66% of consumers have written an online review for a local business, 85% of consumers surveyed noted that they are willing to leave a review.
Despite the common perception that most people only leave a review when they want to complain, 60% have written reviews for positive experiences, while only 25% have left a negative review.
Make Responding to Reviews a Priority
Collecting reviews is only part of the process, you also need to priortize responding to reviews, especially the negative ones (and there will be negative reviews).
It is your opportunity to address your side of the issue and to demonstrate your customer service. Respond quickly, politely and helpfully – then take it offline if possible.
- 97% of those that read reviews, also read a businesses response to those reviews.
- 71% of consumers say they are more likely to use a business that responds to its reviews.
Online Reviews Affect Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Click-Through Rates (CTRs)
The total number, overall quality, and recency of online reviews are all strong ranking signals for search engines in determining which businesses to display in the local map pack – Google Maps.
In addition, the stars and reviews act as recommendations for your business and increase higher levels of engagement (clicks) when you are found on the search engines. Learn more about our SEO services.
Our Centralized Customer Experience & Review Management Service
Being a small business owner requires wearing many hats, each with a long list of ‘to-dos’, or at least ‘should-dos’. For many businesses, review management is one of those things that is on that list but often never makes it to the top. I get it, I’m a small business owner too.
We offer you a “done for you” Customer Experience and Review Management service. We will:
- Deliver proactive, branded requests for feedback from your customers through email or SMS.
- Provid branded opportunities for visitors to leave reviews on your website.
- Monitor over 50 review sites for reviews of your business, and notify you when there is a negative review that should be addressed.
- Provide a dashboard where you can monitor reviews.
- Set up our Review Widget allowing you to display your reviews on your website – put them all on one page, or split them up by services/products and put them on those pages.
- Set up Pop-Up widget so reviews are displayed on a visitors screen no matter what page they are on. The pop-up rotates through reviews on the bottom of a visitor’s screen.
- Improve SEO through collecting more reviews, helping you to respond more quickly to negative reviews, and by adding keyword rich reviews to your website.
- Reviews can be shared to Facebook and Twitter, and through Buffer.
- Communicate with you through daily email summary of reviews, montly reports, and timely notification of negative reviews. Of course, you can always sign into your dashboard as well.
All you have to do is to provide new customer/client’s information to us and respond to negative reviews when notified (unless you prefer we do that for you) – we’ll do the rest!
Request a Demo
Would you like to see more? We’re happy to provide an online demonstration and to answer any quesitons.