Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
FREE SEO Audit:
Put Your Business on Google Maps with “Local SEO”
Have you ever wondered how to get your business to show up on Google Maps?
Local SEO is the process of communicating information about your business to the search engines so that you have a better chance of showing up in the search results when a consumer is searching for your services or products.
Do You Need Local SEO?
The Google Local Map Pack has become a valuable real estate for local businesses. As competition for that space grows in most industries, and Google reduces space allotted to the map pack, it has become important that small businesses are intentional and have a strategy in place if they hope to own a piece of that real estate.
Do you know that:
- 90% of consumers looked for a local business online last year
- 33% of consumers search online for a local business every day
- 75% of 18-55 year-olds search online for businesses each week
- 76% of people who search on their smartphones for a business, product, or service near them, visit a business within a day.
Studies show that 32% of all clicks in search engine results pages are in the local map packs. The searchers made their selections based on review ratings, the number of reviews, and the position in the results.
Our Local SEO Services
Our SEO Map is a deep dive into your current online positioning. We do a detailed audit of your website and SEO assets and compare them to your top SEO competitors to determine what it will take for you to rank ahead of them. It results in a detailed SEO Marketing Plan that is yours to keep.
This package includes all of the SEO basics that need to be part of the work done on every site. It includes:
- Keyword Research: for Local, Niche, and Location-based keywords
- Bench Marketing Report: so we can compare the results
- Content Gap Analysis*: is there missing content
- On-page Optimization: application of keywords to the website
- Setting up and optimizing accounts with the “local” search engines
- Creating Citations: business listings/directories
- Cleaning up pre-existing citations
- Optimizing Internal Linking
- Optimize for Voice Search
- Set up Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- Apply Structured Data Markup (Schema): helps improve click-through-rates by displaying important data (i.e. stars on organic search results listings).
- Submit and SML site map
- Test site’s mobile-friendliness
- Test site’s loading speed
- 2 months of monitoring, editing, and reporting following completion of the project
- and more . . .
* Project does not include Content Creation.
Customized SEO package designed to move you to the top of your specific target market. It is in addition to the Foundational SEO Package listed above and may include on-going SEO strategies (listed below). It will be based on your specific SEO competitors, location and niche market, and our SEO mapping process to get started.
SEO is too competitive to consider it a one-and-done project. The search engines update their algorithms continuously, and your competitors work to improve their SEO – soon hard-fought SEO wins are lost. We offer on-going SEO maintenance.
1. Business Reviews: Google (and other search engines) take reviews as recommendations either for or against your business. They rate the number, quality, and freshness of the reviews. Whether you are collecting and managing them yourself or hiring someone to do it for you, you need an organized, proactive plan to collect and respond to reviews. See our Reputation and Review Management services for more information and pricing on reviews.
2. Link Building: Anytime another site links back to your website, it shares some of its authority with your site.
Depending on the competitiveness of your industry, Foundational SEO and business reviews may still not be enough for you to rank for your industry’s local keywords. If that is the case, the next step is to acquire backlinks.
The search engines are looking for permanent, one-way links from reputable sites, and may penalize links acquired through exchanging or link farms. We offer high quality, white hat link building services.
Contact us for more information or for a custom proposal.
3. Monthly Reporting: We will continue to track, monitor, and report your keyword rankings to you every month.
$25 per month
4. Bi-Annual SEO Check-up: Every 6 months we will review your website and overall SEO positioning, compare rankings vs your SEO competitors, and produce a report and plan (if one is needed).
$150 per Check-up, paid annually