WordPress Hosting & Website Management
Business owners often try to save money on their hosting, but it is definitely an area where you “get what you pay for.”
We’ve partnered with WP Engine to make sure that our clients get the best WordPress hosting available.
WordPress Website Hosting by WP Engine
There are a number of advantages to hosting your WordPress site through WP Engine.
1. SEO and User Experience:
In 2018 Google made Page Loading Speed an SEO ranking factor and your website hosting plays a significant role in your site’s loading time.
Even more important, research shows that more than 50% of searchers expect a website to load in less than 2 seconds, and that many will abandon the site after only 3 seconds and will not return to that website.
2. Security: WP Engine automatically scans for, and fixes hacking attempts. In addition, they actively monitor all plugins and warn you if one of them is a security risk or needs a patch to become more secure.
They provide daily back-ups of your website, so if anything should ever go wrong, you can recover a version of your website from a previous time period.
Finally, if your website is ever hacked, they will work with you to help recover your site at no cost to you.
3. Reliability: We have never had our site or any of our clients’ sites go down due to hosting. WP Engine has been incredibly reliable.
WordPress Website Management
Website Management can be added to your hosting package. The monthly management package includes:
- Updating your theme when an update is released
- Updating plugins when updates are released
- Minor edits to your website
- Monthly report on the work that we have done
- High-speed hosting
- Theme and Plugins updated
- Minor website edits
- Monthly reports
Hosting + Management
- WP Engine Hosting
- Website updates and editing
- Monthly reporting